Thursday, November 12, 2020

Feldenkrais Classes online - 5 Week series Tuesdays

  I am offering a five-week series of Feldenkrais Classes Online. Once a week join me in my class on zoom; you will be in the comfort of your own home! You will be sent recordings of the lessons so you can do them in the future. These classes are beginner friendly!

You will need a device that can run zoom and has a camera that will allow me to see you during the lesson. You will also need a space in your home where you can lie on a mat or carpet. 

Here is what you can expect from doing these classes:

    **Learn how to find comfort in your body

    **Increase ease in your movement

    **Transform your relationship to your body

Dates: Tuesday November 17 to Tuesday December 15

Times: 11am MST or 7pm MST. Choose which time is convenient to you and sign up for that time. 

Investment: $75 Canadian Dollars

To register: email me, susinn@gmail.com, and give me the time you wish to attend and send me an etransfer for the funds. For the etransfer have the answer to the security question be awareness 

You will  then receive a link for the zoom venue. 

If you have any questions send me an email susinn@gmail.com   

No comments: